Metal Cleaning Detergent
HVAC CHEM® Metal Cleaning Detergent – Concentrate is a multi- purpose cleaner formulated for rapid grime penetration and removal. It is an economical surfactant compound, which emulsifies and removes grease, oil and carbon on most surfaces including metal, ceramics, vinyl, rubber and plastic. Most powerful when cleaner is soaked in dirty area for 15 to 20 minutes and then scrubbed using a brush before rinsing away.
- Recommend wearing protective eyewear and gloves while using this product.
- Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts fresh water. Add fresh water to sprayer first, and then add the cleaner, mix well. Apply using a low-pressure sprayer.
- Using sprayer, spray area to be cleaned.
- Allow to soak for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly using fresh water.
- For no rinse application, HVAC CHEM® Metal Cleaning Detergent – Concentrate can be used where sufficient condensation is generated. Dilute 10 parts of water to 1 part cleaner.
- Tech Sheet, English
Tech Sheet, French
- MSDS, English