Metal Cleaning Detergent
Heavy Duty – Concentrate
HVAC CHEM® Metal Cleaning Detergent Heavy Duty – Concentrate is a water based metal cleaning detergent which removes stubborn grease and other hard to remove deposits from metal surfaces, fan blades, condensers, and evaporators. Product has self-rinsing power when the system produces considerable amounts of condensation to facilitate rinsing.
- Recommend wearing protective eyewear and gloves while using this product.
- Apply using a low-pressure sprayer. Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water.
Add water to sprayer first, and then add the cleaner.
- Spray cleaning solution on plates. Be sure to wet all surfaces of the plates
thoroughly with cleaning solution.
- Allow cleaner to remain on plates for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. Fresh hot water provides best rinsing.
- On very dirty systems, it may be necessary to repeat steps 3 to 5.
- For no rinse application, HVAC CHEM® Metal Cleaning Detergent Heavy Duty – Concentrate can be used where sufficient condensate is generated. Dilute 1 part cleaner to 10 parts fresh water.
- Tech Sheet, English
Tech Sheet, French
- MSDS, English