Coil Cleaner & Brightener
Acid Based – Concentrate
HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner & Brightener Acid Based – Concentrate is used for cleaning air-cooled condensers and coils. It generates foam, which drives contamination out of the condenser. Product is easily rinsed away with water.
- For outdoor use only. Recommend wearing protective eyewear and gloves while using this product.
- Turn power off.
- Mix with equal parts of water.
- Apply using low pressure sprayer. Add water first to sprayer and then add an equal amount of HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner & Brightener Acid Based – Concentrate.
- For heavy dirt, use 1 part cleaner to 3 parts fresh water. For moderate dirt, use 1 part cleaner to 10 parts fresh water.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
NOTE: Do not use HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner & Brightener Acid Based – Concentrate undiluted or any stronger than one part cleaner to two parts fresh water for cleaning coils. Avoid use on nickel and aluminum metals.
- Tech Sheet, English
Tech Sheet, French
- MSDS, English