Coil Cleaner Heavy Duty
HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner Heavy Duty – Concentrate is a self-rinsing coil cleaner for cleaning evaporator coils. A blend of surfactants, cleaners, degreasers and corrosion inhibitors remove stubborn deposits. Product has self-rinsing power when the system produces considerable amounts of condensation to facilitate rinsing.
- For outdoor use only. Recommend wearing protective eyewear and gloves while using this product.
- Turn power off.
- Apply using a low-pressure sprayer. Use 1 part HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner Heavy Duty – Concentrate to 5 parts water. Add fresh water to sprayer first, and then add the cleaner.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or evaporator plates. Make sure when cleaning electronic air filters, to wet all surfaces of the plates with cleaning solution.
- For dirty coils, allow to remain in contact for 5 to 10 minutes. For plates, allow to remain in contact for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. If the unit is equipped with sprayers, use for rinsing the system. If hot water is available, use instead of cold water.
- For self-rinsing, dilute 1 part HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner Heavy Duty – Concentrate to 40 parts water. This is only effective when sufficient condensation is produced from the system.
NOTE: Do not use HVAC CHEM® Coil Cleaner Heavy Duty – Concentrate undiluted or any stronger than one part cleaner to three parts water for cleaning electronic air filters and coils.
- Tech Sheet, English
Tech Sheet, French
- MSDS, English